Associates, PE, PC
Positions are open for staff and senior structural engineers to perform structural analysis and design for conventional and special structures beginning June 1st 2018.
- Conceptual design of structural
- Calculation of loading requirements
using ASCE-7 and applicable building codes.
- Analysis of gravity and lateral
systems using STAAD-Pro and RAM.
- Design of structural systems and
- Preparation of structural drawings using AutoCAD and Revit.
- Preparation of specifications.
- Review of shop drawings.
- Construction site visits.
- Junior Engineers must have at least 3 months
hands-on experience and an EIT certificate.
- Staff Engineers must have 2-4 years relevant experience.
- Senior Engineers must have 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Must have a civil or structural engineering degree.
- Must be willing to commute to Hicksville, NY
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and
written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
Positions are available immediately. If you
are interested, please submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.